We Know Metal Buildings
Pre-engineered metal buildings are known for being both design and cost-efficient. They are unique and full of details very different from other building types. Understanding how they are designed and assembled is key to providing exceptional results.
Our team has been designing, ordering and erecting metal buildings for over 25 years. We do all this in-house with our own staff. Our designers and engineers lead the planning, design, budgeting, detailing and ordering process. Our field staff unloads and erects the structure. This hands-on approach allows us to ensure predictable results for you; no costly unexpected changes or schedule delays.
What Makes the Difference
We offer a complete design-build approach for all work associated with pre-engineered metal building projects or we can provide a building erected the only package for you. Experience makes all the difference. Our satisfied and repeat clients are our best testimony.
We know metal buildings, they have been a part of Advanced Building Corporation from our beginning. Our integrated process, experienced staff, and our ability to self-perform work are what separates us from our competition.
Uses for Metal Buildings
- Indoor sports and recreation
- Grain Storage
- Animal confinement
Advantages of Metal Buildings
- Flexible design that allows for use of brick, stucco, storefront systems, curtainwall systems, facades, canopies, etc.
- Standing seam roof systems that are leak-free and low maintenance.
- Large spans creating an open and flexible space.
- Metal Buildings are made from recycled content.
- Metal Buildings can be recycled in the future.
- Metal Buildings can meet or exceed current energy codes. Don’t think a metal building can be energy efficient? We can show you how they can be.